Today we are going to discuss about the most famous tennis racquet of the world. I want to say about the top popular racquet head liquidmetal 8. Every year some new features are including in the tennis racquets and the design are making well of it. Then the price of it is increasing a little more every year. But this can be a bad news for the intermediate and beginner players. The beginner players do not joint professionally to the tennis and they do not know how far they can go.
So, they do not want to spend too many dollars on a tennis racquet. But it is sure that they do not want a normal tennis racquet. So, they fall into a problem to buy a tennis racquet. All the intermediate and beginner players can buy head liquidmetal 8 tennis racquet because this is so much affordable and suitable tennis racquet for them.
- 1 Head Liquidmetal 8: A Perfect Tennis Racket For Intermediate And Beginner Players.
- 2 Features of Head Liquidmetal 8: A Comfortable And Powerful Tennis Racquet
- 3 Pros of Head Liquidmetal 8
- 4 Cons of Head Liquidmetal 8
- 5 Buying Guides of Head Liquidmetal 8
- 6 Head Size of a Tennis Stick
- 7 Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
- 8 Let’s Watch a Video…!!
- 9 Conclusion
Head Liquidmetal 8: A Perfect Tennis Racket For Intermediate And Beginner Players.
head liquidmetal 8 such a tennis racquet that is stronger 2.5 times and 29% more powerful than titanium.
This is the liquidmetal line of the racquet from the head. This racquet has an extraordinary strength and that is too much than a normal racquet.
Liquidmetal can generate its own power and dampens by its. This tennis racquet can vibrate instantly. You know that every invention has some limitations and disadvantages but there have no disadvantages in it.
In this, there has so little limitation and that is this is designed for people with short and compact stokers.
However, it is proved that the liqidmetal 8 is perfect for any intermediate and beginner player who is finding a comfortable and powerful tennis racquet. This has a popular model, control, promising power, and comfort altogether.
This comes with advanced technology that gives maximum energy return on every shot and has a large sweet spot with for accuracy. This gives the power for the players and always has the control of the tennis racquet it ensures that you are hitting right in the sweet spot all the time. It will lessen vibration and will provide power on your wrist that will help you to play a long time. With a short and moderate swing, the head liquidmetal 8 tennis racquet is geared more toward the beginning and intermediate players who are trying to do better.
An older player who is suffering from a long time or serious body problems can get too much benefit from this racquet. Everybody knows it well that elbow and wrist is the major factor of playing tennis a lot that’s why in any moment a lot of vibration can cause huge stress to the elbow, shoulder, and arms. And this stress can fall pressure on you when you will realize that how many times you hit the ball within the game.
But your mind knows that when there has added all of this technology creating the ultimate racquet with a balance of power, comfort, and control. When you believe it that your racquet is the best supporter of you then all the stress of you is feeling pity.
Features of Head Liquidmetal 8: A Comfortable And Powerful Tennis Racquet
- Head size: The head size of the head liquidmetal 8 tennis racquet is 112 sq inches and that is so big than the other a normal racquet. If the head size of a racquet is large it means the sweet spot is also larger than a normal racquet and that is perfect for a beginner.
- Weight and balance: The weight of this racquet is 9.3 ounce that can be taken in the lightweight racquet category. It is not too heavy and too lightweight. This has a perfect balance weight that is too much helpful for a beginner. With 4 points head heavy it allows players to retain weight in the hitting zone and help to hit the ball with supreme power.
- Damping: This racquet has ‘no shox’ damping system that claimed 27% less vibration and more power. It will create well support to your Wrists and many well-known players appreciate it.
- Strings: This racquet has an amazing string of synthetic gut and a mixed 16 x 19 pattern. This can be a suitable example of stability and strength.
- Beam-width: Beam-width of the tennis stick is 28×26 mm.
- Design: By the construction and design of this racquet the name liqidmetal has come. This has a feature of a black and silver-gray look but I have also seen with a blue and grey design. This has got the position of 10, 2,4 and 8 o clock position. It can increase stability when it swinging.
- Easier on the arms, better for the game.
- Liquidmetal technology helps to maximize power output and energy return, requiring less effort on your part for vigorous shots.
- Total sweet spot constructions extends the area of the sweet spot, helping to increase confidence for your shots.
- No Shock system in the handle, integrated string dampener on the grommets and Hydro Shop ventilated grip puts less strain on the wrists, arms and shoulders for control and comfort.
- Recommended for beginning, casual and recreational players with short compact swing style.
- Already pre-strung so you can play with it right when you receive it.
- Color limitation
- This Racket is for beginner and intermediate level players but not for the pro level players.
Buying Guides of Head Liquidmetal 8
Now, we are going to share some helping tips. It Helps you before choosing and buying this tennis racket. Here, are the important facts that you must need to know when buying this tennis type of racket.
Head Size of a Tennis Stick
This Tennis rackets usually come in the head size ranges are given below-
- 80-94sq. in: These are smaller tennis racket heads come with small sweet spot and they are built for the tennis players of Pro level. These rackets are called also as the mid-size head.
- 95-105sq. in: These are mid-plus sized tennis rackets. These Rackets are just perfect for all levels of tennis players such as beginners, intermediates and advanced players.
- 110-115sq. in: The rackets are over-sized. It designed for the beginner players who have just started playing tennis game.
- 116-135sq. in: Best head-sized rackets with an extra-large sweet spot. These rackets tend to be heavier because have a large head.
Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
Most of the rackets for tennis have a standard grip size. Here we are sharing some grip sizes that you should must know before buying a tennis racket-
These 5 sizes are perfect and available grip size for a tennis racket. Grip sizes no.1, 2, and 3 are suitable for juniors and women tennis lovers. For men players, grip size no. 4 and 5 are the always best.
Let’s Watch a Video…!!
The head liquidmetal 8 tennis racquet is an extraordinary collection for getting an economical and outstanding performance. This racquet is lightweight but not too light it means this is a perfect and balanced tennis racquet that is very easy to control and comfortable to play.
This racquet is more suitable for intermediate and beginner players. The exact weight of the head gives you more power. Many of my familiar beginner players with great comfort and better performance who do not have the ability to buy a highly valuable racquet. So, you buy the head liquidmetal 8 tennis racquet for the great achievement.